If you haven’t heard of Crimson Sun, we suggest you hop over to Spotify or YouTube to check out their debut album from 2015, Towards the Light. This up-and-coming Finnish band is scooping up fans like an overpowered vacuum in Finland and if you get a chance to check them out, we highly recommend you take it! Today we’ve got the playlist of their singer’s life: Sini Seppälä!
1. The first song you remember hearing as a child
Pretty hard to remember the very first one, but one of them has
certainly been Creedence Clearwater Revival – “Bad Moon Rising.” CCR and
John Fogerty are one of my dad’s favorites he has been listening to as
long as I can remember. The guitar riff of the song echoes all the way
from my childhood.
2. The first song you can recall ever really and truly loving
I have to say Nightwish – “Sleeping Sun”; the intro still gives me
3. A song that you loved as a teenager/reminds you of high school
One song that strongly reminds me of my teenage years is definitely
Children of Bodom – “Trashed, Lost & Strungout”
4. The song or band that got you into metal music (or the current genre
you play in)
It’s hard to go with just one band or song so I’ll say Nightwish,
Lordi, and Children of Bodom.
5. The most recent song to get stuck in your head
Ghost – “He Is”
6. Your guilty pleasure song/band
Well, I have this playlist on Spotify: Greatest dance hits of the 90’s..
7. The first album you bought with your own money/the first album you
were really excited to own
Lordi – Get Heavy was an album I was excited to own as I was really
fascinated by the band back in the days.
8. A song that makes you want to curl up on the couch with a hot beverage
Sentenced – “End of the Road”
9. A song to blast at full volume while you’re on the road
Danko Jones – “Full of Regret”
10. The song you’d most like to be played at your funeral
Halestorm – “Rockshow”